A Story of Survival and Finding Hope and Purpose Again
Have you hit rock bottom and can’t find a way out? Have you suffered a great loss but want to learn how to live again? Learn how…
Jack has been through it all. From triumph to tragedy, from cruising through life with joy, purpose, success, and abundance to spiraling down into a dark place of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide.
In The Financial Planner Who DIDN’T Kill Himself, Jack talks about his life-changing encounters with God and how God “showed up”, when he didn’t know how he could hang on any longer. Find out how upbringing plays a huge role in shaping your identity, and how identity can determine how you handle the curveballs life throws at you. Learn how shame and embarrassment kept Jack in a ditch for several years before God carried him out and gave him hope and life again.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- God’s deep desperate love for you
- How you’re raised will impact how your identity is formed.
- That God desires a relationship with us more than he wants our service.
- That God will be with us and see us through every trial and difficult challenge no matter how hard.
- That God’s mercy, compassion, and grace are limitless for us.
- And more…
“Jack throws a lifeline to those who find themselves caught in the ‘ditch’ of life. Through personal stories that will have you crying and laughing, this book will bring encouragement to the broken and hope for the lost.”
Part Self-Help, part Faith/Religion, this book will help everyone who needs to find their happiness again. Get The Financial Planner Who DIDN’T Kill Himself today!