In this episode:
This week it is going to get personal.
Chris is going to talk about anxiety, how it affects him and what the Bible says to encourage others. For this Spiritual Kick Off Peter gives us a command that we must lean into. In order for this scripture to take root in our hearts we must humble ourselves and serve others while not seeking our own glory.
We know that the stress of the world is real and we want you to know that you are not alone. Anxiety can strike anyone and we are praying hard that this week the message reaches those that need some encouragement and inspiration.
Questions to ponder this week – Do you view anxiety as a weakness? Who is your support team?
Let 1 Peter 5:7 soak in your heart and share this with others as you never know who it could make a prolific impact on.
Support Us by Donating Today: TheLionWithin.Us/Donate
- ProSleepy – TheLionWithin.us/Sleepy Use coupon: LION for 20% off storewide
- Uncovering Intimacy – TheLionWithin.Us/SEX Use coupon: LION for 10% off storewide
- Investing for Beginners – TheLionWithin.Us/IFB Use discount code: LION for 15% off the The Sather Research eLetter
- FMG Financial Hope – TheLionWithin.Us/FMG
- Buzzsprout – TheLionWithin.Us/BUZZ
*This promotion does not include a 30-Day Free Trial. Instead, we are offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked. Act now on this limited time Offer!