In this episode:
It’s been said that we are a sum of the 5 people we hang out with the most.
While that is debatable one truth in God’s Word clearly tells us to be careful of the company we keep. Now this does not mean to close ourselves off and not love others as that is the Great Commission and we should be walking that out daily.
What it does emphasize is the importance of being intentional on where you spend your time growing as a person and who you are with. In the meat episode this week we sit down with a 19 year old young man and get his insight on the pressures his generation faces daily and how he leans on God constantly to guide his decisions.
Get your week started right with this this inspirational spiritual kick off!
Do not be misled: 'Bad company corrupts good character.' Click To Tweet1 Corinthians 15:33
Support Us by Donating Today: TheLionWithin.Us/Donate
- ProSleepy – TheLionWithin.us/Sleepy Use coupon: LION for 20% off storewide
- Uncovering Intimacy – TheLionWithin.Us/SEX Use coupon: LION for 10% off storewide
- Investing for Beginners – TheLionWithin.Us/IFB Use discount code: LION for 15% off the The Sather Research eLetter
- FMG Financial Hope – TheLionWithin.Us/FMG
- Buzzsprout – TheLionWithin.Us/BUZZ
*This promotion does not include a 30-Day Free Trial. Instead, we are offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked. Act now on this limited time Offer!