In this episode:
Do you have your armor on today?
A Lion has to be aware of his surroundings at all times and be focused on keeping your guard up for who you allow to speak into your life. Scripture tells us to love others and at the same time be ready for battle. Trials will come and we have the strength to persevere.
Each day presents a new opportunity to build the Lion’s Den around us that will help us grow in Christ. This is not going to happen by accident. It takes intentional focus guided by the Holy Spirit to surround yourself with those that will push you to grow and that truly have your back. Look at your phone and see who are the last 5 people you texted – are they pulling you closer to Christ or further away?
Ethan talked about perseverance and as a young man, because he's standing with the Lord and Satan does not like that. And it's our job as lions to make sure that when our brothers fall, we pick them right up and we help them. Click To TweetChris Grainger
Check out tips around health, wealth and self! Don’t miss the book of the week and you have to let us know what dad joke landed!
Book of the week – Never Eat Alone, by Keith Ferrazzi
Support Us by Donating Today: TheLionWithin.Us/Donate
- ProSleepy – TheLionWithin.us/Sleepy Use coupon: LION for 20% off storewide
- Uncovering Intimacy – TheLionWithin.Us/SEX Use coupon: LION for 10% off storewide
- Investing for Beginners – TheLionWithin.Us/IFB Use discount code: LION for 15% off the The Sather Research eLetter
- FMG Financial Hope – TheLionWithin.Us/FMG
- Buzzsprout – TheLionWithin.Us/BUZZ
*This promotion does not include a 30-Day Free Trial. Instead, we are offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked. Act now on this limited time Offer!