In this episode:
building a family culture centered on Christ
The scripture of the week was 1 Timothy 3:4-5 “He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity (but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?).”
We talked about family fundamentals, defining who we want to be as a family, and then making the changes and how to apply them to creating those rituals. Click To TweetChris Grainger
On the Meat Episode David Friedman unpacks many items including:
- Family fundamentals
- Defining who we want to be as a family
- Tips on how to make changes to your current family culture
- Ways to apply these ideas to strengthen your marriage
Tons of insight in that episode and be sure to go back if you missed it. In this fun Friday we provide health, wealth and self tips that will help you build the family culture you are called to lead.
The books of the week are Culture by Design and Fundamentally Different written by the most recent guest David Friedman. These are solid resources for those wanting help and ideas on how to build a great culture.
Let us know what dad jokes hit the best and remember the question of the week – Name one change that would impact your family culture that centers on glorifying Christ?
One small change can make a huge impact. Get after it everyone and time to Unleash the Lion Within!
Support Us by Donating Today: TheLionWithin.Us/Donate
- ProSleepy – TheLionWithin.us/Sleepy Use coupon: LION for 20% off storewide
- Uncovering Intimacy – TheLionWithin.Us/SEX Use coupon: LION for 10% off storewide
- Investing for Beginners – TheLionWithin.Us/IFB Use discount code: LION for 15% off the The Sather Research eLetter
- FMG Financial Hope – TheLionWithin.Us/FMG
- Buzzsprout – TheLionWithin.Us/BUZZ
*This promotion does not include a 30-Day Free Trial. Instead, we are offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked. Act now on this limited time Offer!